Miles Smith specialise in high risk business. We have many years of experience and expertise placing into Lloyd’s and the London Market. We use this experience to provide competitive solutions for you and your client.
Minimum premiums: Binder – £5,000, Open market – £10,000.
HIGH RISK TRADES
We offer competitive terms and place through our industry-leading delegated authorities or through the open market. As specialists in high risk trades, we understand the risks that your clients face in these industries and can assist you in finding a quick and comprehensive solution for your high risk clients. We have exclusive, trade-specific wordings for trades such as Waste, Asbestos, Hazchem & Demolition and our facility also benefits from no height or depth restrictions.
- Demolition and dismantling contractors
- Roofing contractors (wet, dry, hot, cold and specialist)
- Scaffolding contractors
- Structural steel erectors
- Rail contractors
- Property developers and housebuilders
- Plant hire companies and associations
- Groundwork, shuttering and formwork and reinforced concrete frame contractors
- Tunnelling contractors
- Waste disposal and site remediation specialists
- Environmental consultants
- Contractors ‘All Risks’ and Plant
- Non-negligence (JCT 6.5.1) cover
HIGH RISK PRODUCTS LIABILITY
We are known for finding solutions where others may not, and with our expertise and relationships in the high risk Liability market we are in the position to fight for the best terms and cover for your clients with high products exposure.
As manufacturers, distributors, suppliers or retailers, your clients have a high risk Products Liability exposure to protect, and we are able to find solutions for these clients too. Miles Smith can also offer Manufacturing Risk, Property and Product Recall insurance solutions.